Five Reasons Why You and Your Management Team Should Attend This Forum.
1. “Will Your Business Model Be Relevant Or Outdated On Wednesday, January 2, 2030?” If you can answer this question with certainty then you may not need to attend. But if there is the slightest doubt in your mind, then you and your management team should be in attendance.
2. The presentations will provide you and your management team with insights into how the emerging demands for goods and services will be impacted as the profile of the Jamaican population changes over the next 16 years and beyond.
3. The presentations will expose you and your management team to emerging trends and provide you with a unique opportunity to assess your business repositioning. This will enable you to gain first-mover position in terms of new and improved product and service demands within the Jamaican market place in the future.
4. The presentations will demonstrate to you and your management team, in real and tangible ways, how businesses like yours, which rely on technology and innovation to help you operate on a daily basis will be impacted by technological advances globally.
5. Chances are your answers and initial reactions to the questions and benefits posed above would be one of uncertainty as 2030 is far away and you can’t read so far into the future. But is this really true? There are things we know now, that can tell us with some degree of certainty, what 2030 will look like. We know for example that approximately 950,000 persons or 35% of Jamaica’s population in the 0-19 age group in 2014 will be in the 16 – 45 age groups. What’s the implication of this on your business and business model?
We invite you to seize this opportunity to explore with like-minded business leaders how your business and profitability will be impacted by emerging technological advancements and innovations; to take advantage of this thought-provoking conversation and gain fresh insights to guide your business development into 2030 and beyond.
Caribbean Leadership Conversations….“Facilitating Dialogue, Provoking Thought, Generating New Ideas”