This is subject to change by the JGA
1. This will be completely under the control and management of the Jamaica Golf Association (JGA). Further details to be worked out and presented by the JGA.
2. Two competitions will be played at the same time:
Played over 18 holes Individual Stableford format
The individual golfer with the best score on all three courses
CORPORATE TEAM CHALLENGE: Best Ball
In a Best Ball tournament, all members of each team play their own balls on each hole. At the completion of the hole, the lowest score among all team members serves as the team score. If there are four members on a team, and on the first hole those four golfers score 4, 7, 6 and 5, the team score is 4, because that is best ball among the four players.
The Team with the best score on all three courses will be declared the winner
3. Golfers will be placed in Groups of three (3) and will play simultaneously on the three courses. Moving on to the next course in a kind of circuit.
4. Entries open – To be confirmed
5. Single entries will be accommodated and will be placed in a team
6. A maximum number of teams will be accepted currently set at 144.
7. Draws will take place on a first-come basis.
8. This is played over four (4) days on three different golf courses around Jamaica